Health care transport and instrument trolleys
The health care trolley collection is designed for transporting and storing ISO-compliant instrument and supply baskets.
Instrument trolley can be equipped with baskets or with shelves mounted on telescopic slides. The glass doors open 270 degrees and can be locked into open position for example when an automatic trolley washing machine is used. The instrument trolley has vertical, ergonomic push handles, so that each user can operate the trolley at a height suitable for them.
The 1-level instrument trolley with a push handle is suitable for transporting heavier individual instruments.
All trolleys use Manner 125mm diameter Tango-wheels and the push handle can also be placed vertically on basket model trolleys.
Trolleys are also available with special measurements and accessories.
Instrument trolley with slides and glass doors
• measurements: 785x550x1490 mm
• weight 61kg
• telescopic slide S400 mm
• capacity 100kg
• SST plate shelf
• baskets, clear, PC, 600×400 mm with different heights, dividers
Open basket trolley with runners
• measurements: 1350x620x1750 mm
• three vertical columns for 400×600 mm baskets
• runners per column starting from top 2 pcs 50 mm, 2 pcs 100 mm and 4 pcs 200 mm baskets
Covered basket trolley with runners
• measurements: 980x660x1744 mm
• height of push handle 1150 mm
• runners every 120 mm for baskets 400×600 mm
• 6 pcs grate shelves
• with steel or glass doors
• also with wide shelves without dividing wall
1-level instrument trolley with handle
• measurements: 800×550 mm
• electric jack 900-1300 mm